Friday, February 19, 2016

John and Elizabeth Wagners' gravesite

A quick note to say that I found John and Elizabeth Wagners' grave sites yesterday at Ivy Hill Cemetery. They have a sizable stone there which I will try and show you in this post. I am working off of a phone so limited in my powers.

If you recall, John and Elizabeth were the parents of August, Harry, Amelia and Luther. They were the original immigrant family from Germany in 1850. They are captured in that one family photo with the 3 generations. I am still working on whether any parents came along with John and Elizabeth.

And now for the photo:







Unfortunately the front was in shadow and I was working off of a phone. But it nice to know that they are memorialized and easy to find. The cemetery is on Easton Road just off of 309 near Arcadia University.

I am in town for another week helping my mother so hope to find more data while I am here.



No comments:

Post a Comment